IPDiA at Design West, San Jose, US from 26th to 29th March 2012
IPDiA is proud to be exhibiting at DESIGN West, and we hope to see you there!
Be sure to visit IPDiA at DESIGN West, March 26-29, in San Jose, booth 1628 where we'll have exciting offerings, experts, and top executives on hand to answer your questions and discuss new business opportunities.
This is an unrivaled opportunity to get all the latest IPDiA design insights and hottest new products, in one place, at one time:
- Xtreme Temperature Silicon Capacitors with operating temperature range from -55 °C to +250 °C with capacitance shift limited to +/-1%, for harsh environment applications.
- High Temperature Silicon Capacitors with operating temperature range from -55 °C to +200 °C with capacitance shift limited to +/-1%.
- Low profile capacitors (<100µm thin & Low XY) for decoupling inside critical space applications such as IC decoupling, Mems, Sensors, Memory stick, Smartcard.
- 2.5 and 3D Silicon interposers for integration in System in Package (SiP) or MultiChip module (MCM).
- Passive components arrays/networks silicon chip for integration in module or on board.
To get more information about the show: www.ubmdesign.com