IPDiA at Electronica 2014
IPDiA, independent European High Tech Company dedicated to the manufacture of leading edge Integrated Passive Devices for medical, automotive, communication, industrial and high reliability market, will exhibit at Electronica 2014, November 11-14, in München.
IPDiA portfolio includes silicon capacitors from pF to tens of µF and is composed of:
- Low Profile Capacitor < 80 µm thin for decoupling inside critical space application such as IC decoupling, MOS sensor, broadband modules, RFID;
- High Temperature Capacitor up to 250°C with very high stability;
- Ultra Broadband Capacitor up to 60 GHz;
- High Reliability Medical and Automotive Grade Capacitor;
- 2D and 2.5D Silicon Interposers with and without passive components for integration in System in Package (SiP) or MultiChip module (MCM);
- Passive component networks for integration in module or on board.
IPDiA experts will be very pleased to answer your questions and discuss new business opportunities in Hall A4/stand 518 for Integrated Passive Devices and Hall B6/stand 246 for Specialty Capacitors.
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to get an appointment.
For more details regarding this event: www.electronica.de
The IPDiA Team