The IPDiA Technology is one of the fastest growing technologies offering highly flexible and low cost integration of passives such as High-Q inductors, resistors, planar MIM capacitors and trench MOS capacitors for baluns, PLL loop filtering, low pass filtering, RC filtering, supply line decoupling, etc.
This technology provides a fully MOS compatible back-end technology for a full passive integration platform that can be further hetero-integrated Multiple-Chip-Module or flip-chip with other technologies (CMOS, MEMS, etc.) in a SIP.
All our products are based on optimized combinations of our 3D Silicon capacitors with additional passive components.
IPD TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
- High or Low Ohmic Silicon substrate
- High Quality Factor Inductors
- Q> 80 @ 10GHz
- Polysilicon Resistors up to 100kOhms with excellent matching capabilities
- Very High Density Capacitors up to 4µF with ultra low ESR
- Operating voltage from 3 to 30V
- MIM Capacitors up to 100pFwith ultra low ESR
- BV 100V
- Zener Diodes, ESD
- VBR 8V,16V,24V,32V,50V,100V
- Pin Diodes
- VR 75V 7.4pF 620nm
- Through Silicon Vias
- → Crude vias 3 metal layers
- → Thin vias 3 metal layers